CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABC TAG

A) Attached or single? Happily attached.

B) Best friend(s)? Staci, Julie, Kory, and Tyler. Friends I miss the most, Heather, Rachael, and Jade.

C) Cake or Pie? Definitely pie, Pumpkin is my favorite!

D) Day? Right now it is Wednesday, because I get to go to the pool with Tyler!

E) Essential item? Chapstick

F) Favorite color(s)? Pink

G) Gummy bears or gummy worms? I couldn't care less. They both have sugar, right?!!

H) Hometown? Salt Lake City

I) Indulgence? Summertime slushies, but they have to be from the Snow Shack by Dans!

J) January or July? July, I am a summer girl all the way! You can't go boating in January.

K) Kids? Not so fast, I still have to convince Kory to marry me!

L) Life is incomplete without? Family

M) Marriage date? I'll keep you posted!

N) Number of siblings? I probably win on this one, 12. 5 brothers, and 7 sisters. I am number 6.

O) Oranges or apples? Oranges

P) Phobias or fears? I hate things to be dirty, and i have a big fear of someone close to me dying.

Q) Quote? "I totally paused." From Clueless, I think of it every time I'm at a stop sign.

R) Reason to smile? Looking at my ring and knowing how much I love being with Kory.

S) Season? Summer!

T) Tag? Ami, and Tiffani

U) Unknown fact about me? If it were socially acceptable to have my ears tucked in all the time, I would.

V) Vegetarian or oppressor of animal? I love my meat.

W) Worst habit? interupting people before they're done talking, I hate that about myself.

X) X-ray or ultrasound? I can't say right now, I don't even get why this question is on here.

Y) Your favorite food? Sushi!

Z) Zodiac sign? Gemini

4 comments:

Pew Family said...

I miss you too Hill!
When are we getting together to go to St. George? You tell me! Kory & Chris would have fun together too!

Kory and Hillari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael and Justin said...

You definitely win for having the most siblings!!!! I forgot about how you tuck your ears in. My dad thought that was so cool when you showed him.

NatBug said...

Hillari, I love reading these kinds of tags. I love your ears, I have a great picture of you when we were at Disneyland with your ears tucked in. It is too cute!!!