CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Declaration of Independence


Me, Tyler, Spencer, Preston, and mom

On Friday me, my mom, Spencer, Tyler, and Preston all went to the State Capitol to see the Declaration of Independence. It was really cool because it is one of the original 25! The only problem was that we had to wait in line for about 2 hours! I was so impressed with Tyler and Preston, they didn't complain once! It was so funny, when we finally got to the front and saw it the boys were like, "that's it! That is all we came for!" 

3 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I love seeing old, historical things. That's one reason why living in NY isn't so bad. I'm so close to so many places.

NatBug said...

That's funny that Tyler and Preston reacted that way. Little boys are so funny! I wanted to go see it too, but when I heard how long the lines were, I said forget it.

The Nye's said...

That's awesome! I heard about that on the radio and wanted to go, but I didn't think my little kiddies would make it! I knew Rach would be jealous when she read that!