CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summer is over

This is Daine doing one of his awesome tricks off the platforms, he is amazing and fearless.
Daine and his cute girlfriend, thanks Daine for some great times at the pool!
Heidi and cute little Jenna.
Preston, Tyler, and Brianna, this girl sitting next to us thought that all 3 of them were mine, it was so funny because I could tell she felt so stupid asking me if they were mine.
Ty thought this picture was so funny because it looks like he is standing on water!




I am so sad that summer is already over, with Ty out of school I always had someone to do stuff with. I know that sounds crazy that I would want to hang out with an 8 year old, but he is really 30 inside! We had so much fun going to Cottonwood Heights pool several times a week over the past 3 months and now it has all come to an end.

3 comments:

NatBug said...

I am so sad that summer is over too! I think that Ty looks like he is walking on water also!!! Tell him that he is amazing and that I want to know how he does it!!! That is too funny that she asked you if all 3 were yours. You should have told her yes and seen what her reaction was. She probably would have asked you how you did it still managed to have such a great body!!! He He, that would have been funny!

4 Week Slimdown said...

Oh that is sad summer is over huh!! Those are cute pictures!! You need to copy and paste the picture off the crossfit website and put it on your blog!

Mrs. JM said...

Hey Hillari. I missed you at my launch party last night. I wouldn't normally bug you about it but you said you might want to order some stuff and I've mustered up the courage to ask you if you might even consider having a party (you could get your order free)? NO problem if not but I don't get anywhere without asking!