CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas dinner with the girls!

Katrina, Jen Yates, and Niki.
Julie, me, Katrina, and Jen.
Niki, Julie, and me.
me, and cute Katrina.
Jen Clyde, and Katrina. All such cute girls! I am so lucky to have such great friends!



Last night I went to a fun Christmas dinner at Mimi's Cafe with Julie, Jen, Katrina, Niki, and Jen Clyde. We had such a fun time, and everyone picked out the cutest things for the gift exchange! Thanks for a great night girls, it was so good to see all of you!

4 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Thanks Hillari!!!
Hey lets go to dinner now with Karolynn she really wanted to go to dinner.

The Amundsen's said...

you guys are all so cute! looks like fun.

NatBug said...

Hey chick-a-dee, I want an update! When I saw you like a month ago you said you would...remember?!?

NatBug said...

Hey you, where's the update?