CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got taggged!

What's your husbands name? Kory David Wardle
How long have you guys been married? Well we havn't gotten married yet, but we have lived together for four years in January
How long did you date? We dated for about a year before that.
How old is he? He turns 28 in November, I can't wait!
Who eats more sweets? Me for sure, i am always asking him to get skinny cows
Who is the better singer? We both suck, but we both love to listen to music!
Who is smarter? I think it depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? Me, Kory ruins things when he does it
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, but I make sure they get paid!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That depends on what way you look at it, but I think me
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Kory, but I did it a lot this summer with him being gone.
Who cooks dinner? We do it together most of the time.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Kory is really good at being wrong, and even better about admitting it to me.
Who kissed who first? I had to kiss him first, and I don't do that it took everything I had.
Who asked who out first? I think I asked him to come hang out at my apartment when I lived with Jade.
Who wears the pants? We both have our times.
I tag: Ami, Tiffani, Emili, and Katrina

0 comments: