CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Trip to Disney World

Tyler was so excited to get to spend time with his nephews! 
The boys were having so much fun playing on this dinosaur in The Animal Kingdom! 
Heidi and I got to spend Friday at Universal Studios and they had this really cool Halloween night going on! We had a blast being on our own for a day!
Heidi and I at the Hollywood Adventure Park.
Everyone that went (except for Dave) with Goofy. 


I know it has taken me so long to post these, but here they are! Me, Heidi, and Tyler met up with Tiffani's family in Florida for 8 days of Disney World fun! We had such a good time, it was so good to get to spend the week with Tiff and her family that I never get to see.

2 comments:

NatBug said...

No wonder you haven't blogged forever, you have been having too much fun without the rest of us! That looks like so much fun! 8 days huh? I wanna go....

Pew Family said...

What a fun trip! I love Florida, we just got back from there and it's becoming one of my favorite places! It looks like you had a great time with your family! We need to get together soon!