CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kory's Birthday


Every year I get so excited for Kory's Birthday, I think I like his day more then he does! Because I love it so much it usually lasts the whole weekend! First on Thursday (his actual birthday) we both had to work so I just made him dinner and gave him his gifts. He was so suprised because he didn't think I would get him anything because I always have to ask him for money since I always run out! Little did he know that I have savings! Anyway it was great to make him so happy! Then on Friday we went and stayed over night at the best Bed and Breakfast ever, Silver Fork Lodge up Big Cottonwood Canyon. We love that place, we go every year for his birthday so we had to keep the tradition alive! Then Kory got the best gift ever, going to the Utah game with some guys from work! And we all know how that turned out! And last of all we went to the Coldplay concert! All in all I would say it was my best Kory's Birthday ever!

5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

happy bday! love the picture.

The Amundsen's said...

hey hillari, it was so much fun seeing you & hanging out the other night! i'm waiting for some house pics!!

NatBug said...

Hey Hillari, good job saving up for Kory's Birthday. I always have to tell John that I am taking so much for his birthday, and it is never a surprise because I already took money for it. I guess that I will be to be wise like you next time. Tell Kory happy birthday.

Also, it was great seeing you, you are such a cutie!

Rachel said...

Hi Hillari!

It's Rachel, your cousin. You are the best girlfriend ever! That would be the best birthday weekend! How are you? your blog is fun! I love to see what you are up to! I need to call you about helping me lose these last 10 lbs. of baby/lazy weight before Christmas. hehe. Yeah, i think I've put it off too long..... You look great! I want to look like you!

Take Care, and i will call you soon!!

The Nye's said...

That's so funny! I feel that same way about Christians birthday. Hey, what would be the best way for me to get in contact with Kory about the electrical. The framing is pretty much all done YAY! I guess I could probably just get his number from Josh. Let me know what would be best. Oh, and could you e-mail me your address. I'm trying to get Christmas cars out before Christmas this year. jewelsnye@gmail.com Thanks!!!